Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wishful Wardrobe

I have been introduced to this website called POLYVORE through my new gig with Bergdorf Goodman. I have played around with it today and think its super cool... still figuring it all out!

I am going to start doing "Wishful Wardrobe" posts when I am in a shopping mood and don't exactly have the wallet to support my craving. I mean heck, I work on marketing one of the most expensive stores in the US- I look at overpriced merchandise every day for my job- talk about temptation and shopping envy!

Anyways I think its hilarious that the temperatures in Dallas have dropped to 75 and its pouring rain and everyone is giddy b/c they feel like FALL is finally here and its time for pumpkin spiced lattes and Christmas music... I am excited for Fall, but not convinced that Fall WEATHER is officially here... So gals, don't whip out your sweaters and Uggs quite yet.

I am going to do my first "Wishful Wardrobe" on a look that I feel is cute and transitional from Summer to Fall... I only wish I could afford it all ;) Take a gander at my "funky fall" daydream and check out Polyvore to start making your own collages!

My Funky Fall


My Funky Fall by abbymisegades featuring victorian bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...