Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gimel: The Video

Hope you guys aren't getting sick of these videos :) They are fun & easy to make and I feel like they sometimes give a better perspective of our surroundings than a static photograph.  By request, this one was shot in normal mode (not the 8mm App) and has more shots of me haha!  (My Dad got onto me last time with the Chateua Murol video because I wasn't in it at all and he couldn't visualize the setting because of the special effects.) 


Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Loved it! Nice touch with JT :) Loved the outtakes...I was waiting for the guys to belch actually ...just kidding :)
    Love you guys,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathtaking waterfalls! love all of your tours. :) the hay barrel and outtakes were hysterical. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the video. Love the blog. What a fabulous way to document and archive - so well done. Keep posting!

    Xoxo Hollie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...