1. A bottle of Chianti Classico from our wine tour.
2. Homemade tomato paste from our second winery. It was her grandma's recipe ;)
3. Homemade/ home grown jam from our B&B in Tuscany.
4. A hand painted Christmas ornament from Siena.
5. Hand woven straw earrings from a market outside the Vatican.
6. LOVE this top from a store in the Campo de' Fiori.
7. Geek chic glasses from an outdoor market. Finally- tortoise shell rimmed - what I've been looking for!
8. A black beaded belt. The clasp is real wood- it is SO cute! (From same store as #6)
9. A much needed scarf from the outdoor market in Castellina in Chianti.
10 & 11. Original paintings bought in the Piazza Navona from the artist. (Top: Rome, Bottom: Mediterranean Coast)
*Not pictured: The survival shoes and the umbrellas. For obvious reasons!
THANKS TO MY DAD & KELLEY AND THE MISEAGDES / ISAAC CLAN FOR THE BIRTHDAY MONEY! As you can see, it went to GOOD USE :)